Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

China Glaze Tantalize Me

So this is not a freshly swatched (HEY, I'm swatching! Kind of...) set of nails. This is from Friday (the weekend totally got away from me).

SO... China Glaze Tantalize Me. I understand this came from the Fiji Fling collection they put out for Spring/Summer 2006. It looks like they did the entire collection in duos of contrasting color which is kind of cool. That could be a fun thing to do an accent nail with. Hm....

Digressing!

So this color is a lovely lilac color that has a really excellent blue shimmer running through it. The formula on my bottle was a bit runny. I got decent coverage with two coats, but even with the Seche Vite top coat, I managed to dent one of my nails about 20 minutes after painting. I may have pouted as I reapplied the polish to the offending finger, but in the end it was totally worth it. I have pale skin and am a red-blue undertoned girl which presents copious color challenges. This color not only didn't give me any lobster hands, it actually made me look somewhat tan. Magic! And that blue shimmer is gorgeous.

Now, please remember that this color is now four days old... and yes... that is Peachy Keen embarrassingly hanging out on a couple cuticles. My only saving grace right now is that nobody knows I exist and with any luck, by the time they do, I'll have several excellent swatches to make this one not seem so bad! But let's not focus on these sad imperfections. Check out the beauty that is this color. She's so pretty.

I would absolutely recommend this to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment