Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Branding Iron Is the Hotness.

In one of my very first e-tailer purchases, I bought China Glaze's Branding Iron. Despite the fact that it was spring at the time, it caught my eye and I thought I'd wait and use it as a fall mani color. Well, it turns out I'm crap at waiting and wore it in mid August. I got a ton of compliments on it, and it's really and truly a special color. I went to transdesign to see if they still have it, and it seems they're out of stock. 8ty8beauty does still show it on their site (at least as of last Thursday).

The formula was great, and I'm a big, big fan of China Glaze brushes. The color is a deep red shimmer that leans more towards rust, rather than burgundy. It's one of those "glows from within" colors that I'm a HUGE fan of. HIGHLY recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment