Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Perfect Kiss

I've been a fan of most of the Misa products that I've tried. I found this past spring's Wishes collection to be an exercise in magic. Light, sparkly colors? Some of which seem to shimmer in multiple colors? IN. I've bought some of their earlier stuff as well -- Dirty Sexy Money was a big pedicure crowd pleaser, and I've posted about my adoration for Spinning Out of Control on this very blog (and it's my twitter avatar -- @tinybottle if you're interested). So when I was creating a new haul, it seemed only natural that Misa would be represented. I bought two colors that were new to me: Perfect Kiss and It's You!

Today I'm reviewing Perfect Kiss. This color is a deep, bright fucshia with a lot of shimmer. I had a bit more trouble than normal with the formula on this -- it came out really thin for some reason. The color was nice, and had great depth, but I'm not crazy about it. I think my newly-formed nail polish obsession has me "over" the brighter pinks already.

Picture below contains blur to best see the shimmer and the depth of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment