Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Moon over Mumbai w/Nubar 2010

It's been a while! Unfortunately, work and life have taken me away from regular blogging, but I'll be getting back to it as my life settles down a bit.

Today I have a two polishes for the price of one! Both were purchased from a blog sale. And both are wonderbar.

The first is OPI's Moon Over Mumbai from the OPI India Collection. It is a light, sheer grey. A little research showed that it was one of the first true greys that came out. So there's that! The formula on this was a little thin, but it built up reasonably well. Moon Over Mumbai on it's own has gone into my mental file as "great for conservative work days."

Atop Moon Over Mumbai, I put Nubar 2010. Oh man, I am in love with this polish. It is insane-level gorgeous. I've seen it over dark colors and it looks like it's on fire. Over a light color like this, it looks sweetly iridescent. This is a true beauty. The formula on this was outstanding, and it's chock full o' beautiful flakies.

The pictures below are three coats of Moon Over Mumbai and two coats of 2010. Under the color is OPI Natural Base and atop it all is Seche Vite.

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment