Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Essie Chinchilly + me = Love

I visited some family a week or two back and did some manual labor that resulted in a horribly messed up mani. The upside to that kind of thing is that it means you get to go shopping for a new color to replace said jacked mani.

On this particular trip, I found Essie Chinchilly. I've seen it around the nail blogosphere for quite a while, but I haven't ever seen it in the wild. The color is a gray creme that I feared would be a dupe for ChG Below Deck/SH Commander in Chic. I was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn't. This color is substantially lighter with far fewer purple undertones.

As I've been finding with Essies, it applied like a dream. The nails in the images below required no post-paint touch-ups. And I am not the world's greatest polisher by a long shot. In short, I would recommend this color to a friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment