Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Binging, Orly Girly... and My New Quest

So despite not having worn quite a few of my polishes from the last few hauls, I went on a bit of an in-store binge at Walmart (Hard Candy called), Sally's and Ulta last week. I picked up the following:
Hard Candy - Beetle
Essie - Da Bush, Smooth Sailing & Steel-ing the Scene (wearing Smooth Sailing today and it's magical)
Orly - Girly (to be shown below!), Rage, Meet Me Under the Mistletoe & Toast the Couple
Zoya - Gemma

Behold the beauty:


Today, I have a swatch for Orly Girly. It's a light pink foil finish with pretty silver sparkles in it. The picture below is two coats, no base or top coat (because they were temporarily MIA after being displaced during a recent trip to Florida). It's still fairly sheer at two coats, but I think a third would've made it opaque. The formula is amazing. This was my very first ever Orly. And these four from this haul will certainly not be the last. It was a joy to apply.


I am, however, on the quest for my IDEAL LIGHT PINK. In my head I feel like I'm looking for a light pink full coverage glitter or opaque creme with a micro glitter of some kind. I feel like I've seen a lot of shimmers, straight cremes and metallic looks. If anyone reading has any ideas, I would LOVE to hear them.

Thanks for reading and for any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment