Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lusting for Fall

Because I like to see the objects of my affection in one place, I am linking to several bloggers' reviews of the polish companies' fall collections.

BB Couture: Eye Candy Women's and Men's collection. Links go to Kellie Gonzo's site.
Lusting after: Busty Bombshell, Playboy, Sexy Centerfold, Heavenly Hunk

Chanel: Illusions d'Ombre de Chanel. Link goes to Vampy Varnish
Lusting after: Peridot & Graphite

China Glaze: Metro Collection Link goes to The Polishaholic's review.
Lusting after: a few. Because I am new to the polish psychosis, I ordered the entire collection through nailsupplies.us. At present I am "patiently" waiting for my shipping confirmation.

Color Club: Back to Boho. Link goes to Scrangie's review.
Lusting after: When I first saw the press release, I thought I wanted the entire thing. After seeing these colors outside the bottle, I'm revising my shopping list to Artsy Crafty, New Bohemian, Nomadic in Nude, Noveau Vintage, Redical Gypsy, Shabby Drab.

Essie: Brand New Bag Collection. Link goes to Lacquer Lover's review.
Lusting After: The Essie fan girl in me suddenly wants the whole thing. Carry On, Glamour Purse, Lady Like and Power Clutch are my faves. (four out of six?)

Misa: Hip to my Jive Collection. I haven't seen any swatches yet; however based on the press release, I'm
Lusting After: Bop Till You Drop and Catch a Flick

OPI: Touring America Collection part one and part two reviews by Ommorphia Beauty Bar.
Lusting After: I'm SO not into corals in the fall. I generally live in them in the late spring and summer, but I just can't with fall... that said, I love Color to Diner For, Honk if you Love OPI, Road House Blues, Suzi Takes the Wheel, A-Taupe the Space Needle and Uh Oh, Roll Down the Window.

Orly: Birds of a Feather Collection. Link goes to Jaztee's review.
Lusting after: Nite Owl, Lucky Duck, Sea Gurl, Fowl Play (possibly a dupe for OPI's Merry Midnight)and Sweet Peacock.

Rescue Beauty Lounge: L'Oiseau de Feu Collection. Link goes to All Lacquered Up.
Lusting After: Pizzicato and Piu Mosso.

Zoya: Smoke and Mirrors Collection. Link goes to Never Unpolished review.
Lusting after: Anja, Dree, Nimue, Yara, Neeka and JEM. Holy cats, JEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment