Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Misa Genie in This Bottle

Oh Misa, my love affair continues...

Genie in This Bottle comes from Misa's Wishes collection. You can see the Touch the Rainbow post for another gem from Wishes. Like the rest of the collection, Genie in This Bottle is a shimmery pastel. This one is tricky, though. In certain lights she looks purple, in others she looks pink, in others still, light gray with multi-color sparkles. I've seen her described elsewhere as a green with purple and pink sparkly bits. I think that may be the most apt description. Regardless, my camera had a hard time capturing her accurately as she changes quite a bit.

This polish comes in the wondrous square bottle. I find I love the Misa brushes more than is reasonable for this type of thing. Genie in This Bottle's formula is pretty thick, but not unmanageably so. I understand that's fairly common for the pastel princess polishes. Regardless, she's a beauty and worth any small amount of extra application trouble.

Images below are two coats with OPI Natural base and Seche Vite top coats.


No comments:

Post a Comment