Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Perfect Pink Quest Part 2: Sinful Colors Glass Pink

My quest for the perfect baby pink continues with Sinful Colors' Glass Pink.

Sinful Colors is a delightfully inexpensive polish brand that can be found in myriad drugstores and your nearest Target. I picked this up for less than 2 dollars and figured it would be worth a try in my hunt for a sparkly (not shimmery), opaque baby pink.

The bottle is rounded and the brush was easy to maneuver for coverage. The formula was nice enough for what it was... a sheer pink with micro glitter. The color was nice. But it was very, very sheer. The pictures below are four coats and there is some SERIOUS VNL.

Close... SO close. And perhaps if I layered it over an opaque white, it would've been exactly what I'm looking for. But this quest is not about shorcuts. This quest is for the perfect stand alone pink. I know you're out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment